About Me

My photo
I'm a homemaker! Stay busy with my husband, Lance, and baby, Caiden. We live in Wyoming. Taking the adventure of life one step at a time. Currently figuring out how the whole parent thing works.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Allergy Season

Allergy season is no fun.


It takes the fun out of just about everything!


Against my better judgement, I chose to go hiking/ bouldering with a friend yesterday.

And for as much fun as it would have been, could have been, should have been


And for as much as I desired to appreciate the amazing, mountainous scenery,


I spent the whole time sneezing and blowing my nose. 


I was going to take pictures of the scenery on my return trip home,


But being so miserable, I considered myself fortunate to just make it home!


Immediately upon my arrival I jumped in the shower to help dampen those allergens,


But to no avail. 


My husband told me later that he'd been waiting for me 


On the couch in the living room, playing dead.


(yes, I know, he's in a class of his own when it comes to strangeness)


I knew it was going to be a long evening when


I poured sweetener in my tea...


And 3/4 of it landed on the counter next to my cup. 

1 comment: