Full of great ideas, I began setting up this blog. Then I had to think of a name...something creative, of course. (that actually took more time than I care to admit.)
After the creative name, I then had to arrange, organize, and make my settings creative and pleasant to the eye.
I was going to use this pretty picture of the Wyoming landscape as my blog background, but apparently it's too large to use as a background. So instead, it gets to go in this, my 1st post.
Now, after all that, my eyes are getting that staring-at-the-screen-too-long glaze, and my brain is feeling rather mushy.
And, meanwhile, the kid inside me keeps squiggling. He's supposed to be the size of a cucumber now. No wonder I feel like I'm hauling a heavy load, I've got this almost 2 lb cucumber inside me!
Perhaps tomorrow I will have a fresh idea to blog about :)
yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog!!!
ReplyDelete