My brother coming to visit me. Though I helped him with a paper that's due Friday, so I think it was a mutually beneficial visit.
Another meal brought over by a friend from church. This way my husband has something to eat. :)
Other friends from church brought over a wood cradle. It'll be just perfect for the baby! It relieves my mind greatly that he has something sturdy to sleep in. Much better than the bassinet we were loaned that is missing a bar on top and the sides shake and wobble.
My Aunt Holly calling me to see how I was doing. Very encouraging to know I'm being thought of. :)
Funny movie to make me laugh! Great for me, perhaps not so great for the contractions. :)
My friend, Frances, sending me web links to entertain me.
http://www.wordle.net/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPeyfTPxfaE
My friend, Trish, texting me to let me know if she was here she'd bring me a latte. If only she wasn't currently in Arizona.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment