About Me

My photo
I'm a homemaker! Stay busy with my husband, Lance, and baby, Caiden. We live in Wyoming. Taking the adventure of life one step at a time. Currently figuring out how the whole parent thing works.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

learning

Bedrest is really a very learning experience. It puts you in a predicament where your forced to learn new things in a new way.


 humility. It's very humbling to watch my husband go to work all night, sleep all day, and then get up and do all the housework while I just lay around. It's also very humbling (though muchly appreciated!) to have people bring us meals, so that my husband doesn't have to cook too.


       thankfulness. I'm very thankful to have a supportive husband who is happily willing to serve his wife in her hour of need. I'm also thankful to have a supportive and concerned church family who are so willing to help out where they can.


               patience. I'm learning to be patient...with my circumstances, with myself, with my husband, with our baby.  Patiently waiting for labor to begin. Patiently not getting on my husbands case when he doesn't do something the way I would do it. Patiently staying inactive, knowing this is what's currently best for baby and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment